I am moving

Are you moving in or out soon?

Prepare your boxes, we will take care of your gas and electricity reader!


Become a Mega customer and move in all tranquillity!

When moving, the gas and electricity supply need to be transferred to the new address. It does not matter if you are a new customer or an existing customer, we will handle all administrative steps. Please contact us therefore up to 2 weeks before the move or after 7 days at the latest.

Not a customer yet?

You are moving and want Mega to be
your energy supplier at your new address.

Already a customer?

Contact us  and move
flawlessly with your energy .

The move

In order for us to handle your move correctly, we advise you keep following information available when contacting us:

  • The date of your move
  • - The meter readings of your old address
  • The EAN-Code (or the meter number) at your new place
  • If possible, the contact information of the new customer in your old place.

Beware: If you fail to provide us with this information in time, you will continue to be responsible for the energy consumption at your old address.

Advice: Fill in an energy transfer document with the other party (the new customer of your old place or the owner, if the new customer is not known) and preserve it. This document contains the meter readings and could serve as proof in case of litigation with the new/old inhabitant.

Energy transfer document (download)

An energy transfer document is a form that needs to be filled in when a person takes the energy supply on her own name, e.g. in the case of a move or a house sale, divorce or death. On the day of the energy transfer, the meter readings of the gas and/or electricity meter are written on this form. The document contains also the contact information of the departing customer and that of the new customer. The energy transfer document should be filled in and signed by both parties. Two copies of the document are needed: one for the departing customer and one for the new customer. Each party provides his/her energy supplier with a copy of the form.

Further questions?

Back to top